Our Current Career Opportunities
Please feel free to apply to the positions available below.
We like to speak to every application, but if you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: info@BournemouthITSolutions.co.uk
IT Repair Technician
IT Support, Apple Mac, Laptop, PC, Tablet and Phone Repairs
Salary: £20K-£25K (depends on experience)
Hours: Full Time (5 days a week, 9am-6pm)
Established in 2010, bits (Bournemouth IT Solutions Ltd) is a fast-growing and well established IT repair company located in the town centre. We provide Apple Mac, laptop, PC, phone and tablet repairs, as well as data recovery services and business support.
We have a strong relationship with Bournemouth University, Arts University Bournemouth and Bournemouth and Poole College, being their only recommended computer repair company. We also have the lead on SEO for our sector in Bournemouth.
- Repairs to Apple Macs, laptops, PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Fault finding and repairs (micro-soldering) using schematics and diagrams
- IT support for general software, servers and network
- Record accurate repair information into our CRM database
- Proven experience in IT repairs
- Able to follow instructions
- Physically fit and reliable
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete tasks within set timeframes
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com