Printer USB cable (USB-B to USB)

By BITS Support,

  Filed under:
  Comments: Comments Off on Printer USB cable (USB-B to USB)



The USB B connector is still common, being used mostly for printers, as well as being available on music equipment such as audio interfaces, USB Hubs and more. Whilst it is commonly referred to as a Printer cable, the correct name for it is a USB-B cable.

Why choose BITS:

  • VAT Included
  • One Year guarantee*
  • Optional extras:

  • Half price antivirus – £25
  • Microsoft Office – £49

Please note our website does not reflect real time availability or price – please call to check availability

All devices are tested rigurously and come with our limited 1 year guarantee, not covering accidental damage. *Full terms and conditions apply (clause 10)

Comments are closed for this post.